We are aware that neighbours are already assisting each other which of course is excellent. If you need help please contact the Parish Council and will we see what we can do, our contact details are available by clicking here.
If you can volunteer to help please contact us.
If you are a volunteer either formally or informally or if you are being helped by a volunteer please read this advice.
NEWS, ADVICE AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
This section is dedicated to guidance, advice and information relating to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). The Parish Council maintains a ‘watching brief’ on the information released by HM Government, Public Health England and NHS England.
We also include additional actions by the Parish Council and other Local Authorities as they become available. Information from official sources are presented without comment or sensational headlines.
LASTEST ADVICE AND INFORMATION
- Prime Minister hails resilience of shielders as restrictions set to ease 31st May 2020
- Six people can meet outside under new measures to ease lockdown 28th May 2020
- Prime Minister sets out timeline for retail to reopen in June 26th May 2020
- Prime Ministers Press conference statement 25th May 2020 25th May 2020
- Home Security. 20th May 2020
- Rushcliffe – Car parks at open spaces, tennis courts and skate parks now open 18th May 2020
- Dogs to the rescue??? 16th May 2020
- Housing Secretary’s statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 13 May 2020 14th May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): new transport guidance for passengers and operators 12th May 2020
- New guidance published to ensure transport network is safe for those who need to use it 12th May 2020
- Opening schools and educational settings to more pupils from 1 June: guidance for parents and carers 11th May 2020
- Six recycling centres across the County to reopen 11th May 2020
- Public advised to cover faces in enclosed spaces 11th May 2020
- The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy 11th May 2020
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can’t do – UPDATED 11th May 2020
- PM address to the nation on coronavirus: 10 May 2020 10th May 2020
- Some useful advice from the British Psychological Society 6th May 2020
- Health Secretary welcomes reopening of fertility services 5th May 2020
- Scientific evidence supporting the UK government response 5th May 2020
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can’t do 1st May 2020